PDA

View Full Version : Both water parks on the same ticket?

TheVBs
06-16-2015, 08:29 AM
I just found out that you can use a water park ticket for both TL & BB as long as it's on the same day. I never knew that! Not that it's something that would really be feasible for us, but I'm wondering if anyone else has done it.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-16-2015, 09:24 AM
That is cool!

It must be new, I don't remember hearing it before, but it is clearly stated on the Disney website: The tickets listed below provide 1-day admission. If both water parks are open, you may come and go between them, as you please!

That could be a great option for people trying to decide "which one", you can do the highlights of both!

(now ... are there busses between them? That could be a wet, cold and long trip!)

BrerGnat
06-16-2015, 11:11 AM
Wow, I had NO idea you could do this. That is very interesting...

Melanie
06-16-2015, 11:12 AM
I think this is great. We'd totally do it.

PopPhan
06-16-2015, 03:18 PM
Is this just for a separate Water Park ticket or does it apply to the Water Park Fun and More (WPF) option to the MYW ticket as well? This could/would save on the "entries" used on the WPF option!!!!

wildernesslady
06-16-2015, 03:46 PM
We are planning on heading to one while we are in Vero next month. I guess we won't have to choose. Pretty cool!!

TheVBs
06-16-2015, 04:46 PM
I think for us to consider trying it there would have to be a bus going directly from one water park to the other. We really love TL! But, we like the family raft ride at BB much better than TL's version.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-28-2015, 06:26 PM
This might be the catch to all of this. I've read some reports that there are busses between them, but I can't find anything about it on the Disney site.

It would just be impractical to water-park hop (especially in bathing suits) on multiple busses. :freeze:

TheVBs
06-29-2015, 11:11 AM
That's what we were thinking! It would be one very cold ride. And it would probably sap our energy.

minnie04
06-29-2015, 11:54 AM
We are going to have to try this. Heading up this weekend for the 4th and we will NOT be going into the parks TOO HOT!!.:fan: It has been super hot already this year. I would think if you know your going to try this, you would take about 15-20 minutes to dry off and then venture out to the buses. Not just jump out of the water and run to the bus. Maybe do the morning in one park ,have lunch then pack it up and head to the other for the rest of the day. Just pack light..:mickey:

My choice would be Blizzard Beach in the morning and Typhoon Lagoon to relax at the end of the day :cloud9:

EeyoresBestFriend
07-14-2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks - I also didn't know that! I'll have to keep in mind for future visits! :mickey: