PDA

View Full Version : My Disney Experience help

Figment52
06-14-2015, 03:57 AM
We haven't done a trip in a few years, so this will be the first time using My Disney Experience, FP+, etc. I have a Disney account, as in the past all of the bookings would be in my name. Now I'm wondering if my adult daughter needs her own account, or do I just add her to mine for all of the ADRs and FP+? It's just her and I, so there wouldn't be any days where we do something different from each other.

Jforrest2
06-14-2015, 07:49 AM
We will be there with our daughter next week. I have everyone on one MDE account. It seems to be much easier especially when making FP+ plans. I can do them all at once rather than coordinating times and then linking them. Same with dining plans.

Figment52
06-14-2015, 08:32 AM
If I add her to my account, rather than have her create her own and then link it, will that affect the photo pass stuff? Would my magic band be the only one that could be scanned for photos?

Fangorn
06-14-2015, 10:24 AM
If I add her to my account, rather than have her create her own and then link it, will that affect the photo pass stuff? Would my magic band be the only one that could be scanned for photos?

No. That will not affect anything. Either band will be able to use PhotoPass and all the pics will go to the same account.

Remember, NOTHING is actually ON the bands - they merely contain an access code that is connected to your Disney account. All the details are stored in your account on Disney's servers. Every band for every person (and there can be more than one band per person) who is connected to your account accesses that same account.

Steve