PDA

View Full Version : land and sea packages

cfoshe
06-12-2015, 06:26 PM
We are looking into doing a few days a WDW and then taking a 3 day disney cruise next may. I see on the website land and sea packages, but don't see how to price them. Can you price them online? Is there any discount in WDW tickets if booking a cruise with a land and sea package?

Thanks

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-12-2015, 06:45 PM
I don't think they actually do "land and sea" packages anymore. They are now booked as two separate trips; I think some of it had to do with the deals that you can usually get on the "land" part.

There aren't any deals (as far as I know) for the land part after a cruise, but this is where I'd really (really) recommend Magical Journeys. They can sort you out and do all of the hard work, so it feels like a "land and sea" vacation.

We're thinking of a similar thing next year, we have a cruise booked, and may add on a few days at Disney afterwards.

DizneyRox
06-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I'd look at separate trips.just get transfers if you want, but you can save a bunch by getting your own transfers.

I always thought Land and Sea packages were kind of linked weren't they? Like staying in a value got you inside cabins, deluxe was outside with veranda. Never made sense, but that's how I seem to remember seeing them advertised.

We usually do cruise first, then a little wind down after. That last day is such a let down, I wouldn't want hone to be my final destination that day.

Tink1
06-13-2015, 10:30 AM
Land and Sea packages are rarely in your best interest. DCL negotiates the rooms and price from WDW and they are what they are. Tickets are not discounted.

If you do it separately you can apply discounts to the land portion

Then you just add the transfers from resort to port and you are set.

Magical Journeys offers an OBC as a thank you for booking with us.

http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/dclspecialoffers.html

Nanci