PDA

View Full Version : Mini Golf

honeybear
06-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Has anyone ever done this at Disney? Hubby is interested in going. Do you think my 4 year old will be interested? Or is it boring for little kids.

AgentC
06-11-2015, 04:16 PM
I have done the Winter Summerland course with my kids a couple of times. My younger one was probably 4 and 6 when we did it and really enjoyed it.

The theming is super cute and at the end there is a little Santa video. My kids did rush through it a little because they were more interested in seeing what was at the next hole. I find mini gold to be a nice little extra especially on an evening when you don't want to go back to a park.

honeybear
06-11-2015, 05:02 PM
I have done the Winter Summerland course with my kids a couple of times. My younger one was probably 4 and 6 when we did it and really enjoyed it.

The theming is super cute and at the end there is a little Santa video. My kids did rush through it a little because they were more interested in seeing what was at the next hole. I find mini gold to be a nice little extra especially on an evening when you don't want to go back to a park.

That is good to know! Thanks for the input!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Agreed! WinterSummerland is great, and DD LOVED it when she was younger. I preferred the Winter side, and the holes aren't too hard, with lots of "special" touches that make it more interesting than your average mini-golf.

I try these courses, the Fantasia course is more like a "real little golf" course, which is harder, and not as interesting for kids.

Melanie
06-11-2015, 06:02 PM
My son and I did both courses back in April. Like the others have said, Winter Summerland is a total blast and kids love it. I think your 4 year old would be very entertained.

Fantasia - wow! Now we did do the harder course because there was a line for the 'easier' course, but they are both no joke! I actually did better than I thought I would on the hard one, and even my son was a little impressed. lol But it's definitely for the 10+ age group.

Cass&KenziesMom
06-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Good info! We were actually thinking about trying the mini golf this time around. :)

honeybear
06-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Okay! Winter Summerland it is! I am sure she will love it. Oh, and hubby too!

DonaldDuck1117
06-11-2015, 11:31 PM
I really don't think the Fantasia Gardens putt putt course is hard-about on the level of Winter Summerland. Now, the Fantasia Fairway course is no joke. That is "real" golf requiring you to be able to read greens.