PDA

View Full Version : Booking new dining this week

Katzateer
06-11-2015, 08:27 AM
The Disney dining computer site is driving me crazy this week!! :( I am spending 30-50 minutes each morning to try and book my dining- one day at a time. Grrrrrrrrr!!

So far I have O'hana, Narcossee, Califrnia Grill, Crystal Palace, Sci Fi, Kona breakfast. And I got Chef Mickey's at 10:45. I was trying for the brunch - since there is only a 5 minute break between breakfast and lunch, I figure we will be able to enjoy the brunch offerings at this time.

I haven't been able to get BOG, Boathouse, or Hollywood and Vine when I wanted them.

Four more mornings of this madness then I can stop logging in at 6am.

magicofdisney
06-11-2015, 08:30 AM
And I got Chef Mickey's at 10:45. I was trying for the brunch - since there is only a 5 minute break between breakfast and lunch, I figure we will be able to enjoy the brunch offerings at this time.

:thumbsup:
We tried this once at a buffet, getting there just before breakfast ended and lunch began. It was a neat experience. It nearly doubled our options. Perhaps fruit was the only thing that didn't change.

Katzateer
06-11-2015, 09:54 AM
:thumbsup:
We tried this once at a buffet, getting there just before breakfast ended and lunch began. It was a neat experience. It nearly doubled our options. Perhaps fruit was the only thing that didn't change.

That is what I am hoping! Have done this at other breakfast and lunch buffets. :thumbsup:

Katzateer
06-17-2015, 09:00 AM
This morning was the first time in 10 days I haven't had to get on my iPad at 6 am to book dining. Most days were slow at best. I spent almost an hour a few of the days. Part ofthe problem was my iPad but somedays the Disney web site was experiencing problems. It was a good feeling to not have to deal with the website today!

Does anyone know if Hollywood and Vine has the same lunch offerings as they have at dinner? I couldn't get a booking except for lunch.

#1donaldfan
06-17-2015, 02:02 PM
The Disney dining computer site is driving me crazy this week!! :( I am spending 30-50 minutes each morning to try and book my dining- one day at a time. Grrrrrrrrr!!

So far I have O'hana, Narcossee, Califrnia Grill, Crystal Palace, Sci Fi, Kona breakfast. And I got Chef Mickey's at 10:45. I was trying for the brunch - since there is only a 5 minute break between breakfast and lunch, I figure we will be able to enjoy the brunch offerings at this time.

I haven't been able to get BOG, Boathouse, or Hollywood and Vine when I wanted them.

Four more mornings of this madness then I can stop logging in at 6am.

Did I miss something .... I thought you could book, plus 10, meaning you can book all your meals at one time for the length of your stay. I may be out of loop of things as my DD has been booking for us for years now since she's a CM. :confused:

Goes4FastPass
06-17-2015, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I thought the date Disney has been telling me is THE date for booking the dining for our December trip we will book ALL the dining.

Katzateer
06-17-2015, 06:13 PM
Did I miss something .... I thought you could book, plus 10, meaning you can book all your meals at one time for the length of your stay. I may be out of loop of things as my DD has been booking for us for years now since she's a CM. :confused:

Shades of Green isconsidered off site for dining so i have to do it one day at a time. But for FP+ it will let me do all the days at 30 days out

#1donaldfan
06-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Shades of Green isconsidered off site for dining so i have to do it one day at a time. But for FP+ it will let me do all the days at 30 days out

I had no idea that SOG was considered offsite !! I learn something new each and every time I come here !! Have a great trip, we will be there in 7 days !!!! :thumbsup:

Goes4FastPass
06-18-2015, 01:15 PM
SOG is an exceptional resort un many ways. Guests at SOG can go to parks during EMH and SOG has it's own ticket sales where SOG guests pay less. SOG is a great benefit for those who qualify to stay there.