PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Week 2015?

E-Ticket4
06-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Is this always the week of Veterans day? Is there a time the crowds build and then get smaller or is it the whole week?
We went a few years ago I feel during this week and thought it was pretty crowded.
My daughter is doing to college program and will be working down there in the fall and I am doing some trip planning. She may not get time off if the parks are super busy.
Thanks as always.

VWL Mom
06-04-2015, 05:46 AM
This year's convention dates are Nov 5 and 6, so most schools are closed then and when it will be most crowded. The travel dates will run from Oct 30 through November 8 for those their kids out the extra time.

diz_girl
06-25-2015, 05:25 PM
We're going Jersey Week this week and went that week two years ago as well. Yes, we live in MD, but my son's school has the Thursday and Friday off that week, so we're going that week. I really liked going that week. It's a nice dip between hard ticket parties, so a couple of nights that week the MK should be open until 10 and the rest of the time open until 8.

One thing that I noticed about Jersey week was that I only saw one attempt at line jumping, which was unsuccessful. Jersey folks just won't put up with that nonsense. It was probably my most pleasant Disney vacation since before my kids were born.

NJGIRL
06-25-2015, 06:34 PM
One thing that I noticed about Jersey week was that I only saw one attempt at line jumping, which was unsuccessful. Jersey folks just won't put up with that nonsense. It was probably my most pleasant Disney vacation since before my kids were born.

:thumbsup: LOL

We have been there Jersey week also. I didn't think the crowds were bad at all. It was a little too cold for me but other than that it was a nice week. Weekends during Oct in EPCOT during Food and Wine are much worse.

missymouseworld
06-25-2015, 07:27 PM
One thing that I noticed about Jersey week was that I only saw one attempt at line jumping, which was unsuccessful. Jersey folks just won't put up with that nonsense.

Yes :thumbsup:

Been during Jersey Week many times and really enjoyed that time of the year. The crowds weren't bad at all....however, I am comparing it to our Spring Break trips, when crowds were ridiculous. It's nice when it was close to the beginning of Nov. and you would get Halloween at the beginning of the week and then at the end of the week they started decorating for the holidays. The Food and Wine Festival makes the crowds at Epcot larger, but the rest of the parks were great.

Enjoy:mickey:

mrte62
06-30-2015, 07:20 PM
W

As my family says, after dealing with the trains, subways and buses all year, the line jumpers at WDW are rank amateurs. :mickey:

Hammer
07-06-2015, 11:30 AM
I will be there for Jersey Week this year, though neither my sister or I have kids or teach. It just happened that was when our schedules worked that we could go to Food and Wine this year. It did mean we did not get our top 2 choices for DVC at 7 months, but we really like our home resort of SSR, so we are fine (though we waitlisted for VGF 2 bedroom). This is the first time that we did not get one of our top 2 choices in all of our trips for Food and Wine.

A definite plus is we have some great acts for this week for Eat to the Beat. Boyz II Men and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy will be there, whixh we are excited to see. We usually don't bother to go to the shows as the acts don't interest us.