PDA

View Full Version : What is your most memorable (fun) character interaction?

azcavalier
05-28-2015, 04:21 PM
This has probably been a thread before, but I just thought it would be fun to hear about the coolest, most fun interactions that you've had over the years with characters.

My favorite was this one time I was killing time while most in my group were riding Space Mountain. I was on the TTA, and saw Stitch out in the Tomorrowland plaza with a very short line. When we (my daughter and I) got off, we headed over there, but right as we got to the front, his time was up and he headed off with his handler. Oh well. So we headed into the Space Mountain gift shop/arcade to wait for our family.

I was walking around, looking at items, and Stitch came strolling in with his handler. He then went over to the Guitar Hero game and grabbed a guitar. The CM behind the cash register came over, opened the game up, and started a free game. Stitch's handler came up to me and said, "Stitch wants to play you in a game of Guitar Hero!" So I picked up the other guitar, and we had a battle. Of course I won....how could he play in that suit with those huge mitts? After it was over, Stitch bowed to me over and over again, high fived me, and then wandered off. It was a blast.

joanna71985
05-28-2015, 07:51 PM
I have too many to count. But one of them is the time when I got to go on the Teacups with Alice and Mad Hatter. So much fun!

Cinderelley
05-29-2015, 09:40 AM
Eeyore at Crystal Palace. No matter which friend I take, he always manages to sneak up and startle my friend while they are eating. lol

DNS
05-29-2015, 11:31 AM
This is not a personal interaction, but last year at Disneyland, there was a little boy (4 or 5) who went up to Mickey and he was just beaming like I have never seen before. To that boy, there was one else was on this earth except the two of them for those few minutes. That smile and look and hug he had for Mickey will forever be in my head. It was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. (And I try very hard not to be sappy.) Just something about this one......

Disney Goof
05-29-2015, 12:58 PM
The most memorable for my family involved a random lady. We were in line waiting to see Mike and Sully. There was a group in front of us and the mom was taking pictures. She wanted to get in the last one and Sully waved her over. As she was walking toward Sully, he "jumped" at her without a roar. Needless to say she was shocked and ended up on her rear end from the fright. Our kids still talk about it all the time. It was funny because she wasn't hurt!!!

Many more memories too.

:mickey:

Melanie
05-29-2015, 02:05 PM
To the OP - that Stitch!! He's always getting into mischief! :stitch:

We have some great ones as well, but my very favorite is actually something I'm sure I've shared here before. Marathon day, 2006, my boys and I went to Hollywood Studios (then MGM ;) ) to wait for and cheer my husband as he ran through. We got there early, and decided that back around ABC Commissary would be a good place to cheer. We had been cheering for a few minutes, pretty much by ourselves back there, and from backstage came Aladdin and Jasmine. Those who know me know I LOVE Aladdin. Well, being that we were the only ones around, my boys and I got a good 30 minutes of hanging with them. :cloud9: Aladdin even took the boys to a nearby table and went over the marathon course map and talked about all the places their dad was running. When my hubby finally came through, they were so very gracious to pose with his sweaty self. lol! It was amazing! No Aladdin since has measured up to this one.

ETA: If anyone has pics of their character interaction they would like uploaded and added to their post, send me a PM. :thumbsup: