PDA

View Full Version : Bob Marley

NJGIRL
05-26-2015, 08:45 PM
We have tried almost every restaurant at Universal so on our last trip we decided to cross one of the last ones off the list. I made a reservation for Bob Marley's A Tribute to Freedom. This is a restaurant that I thought I would never try. I really never had a desire to try their food.

It is tucked away behind another building so if you are not looking for it you will probably not see it. It is a very small place with a lot of open air seating.

The service was good and the food was excellent. My husband and I shared the cheese fondue to start. It was the perfect size for a shared appetizer. I had the Rice Stuffed Peppers and the portion was more than enough, but it was so good I made sure I finished them. My husband had the Steak Salad and he said it was very good. We had no room for dessert.

We will definitely be back again. It was a pleasant surprise.

MNNHFLTX
05-27-2015, 07:42 AM
Glad you had a good experience at Bob Marley's, Rita. Jake and I ate there last year and while we really liked the food (he had the Jamaican beef patties, I had the chicken with curry sauce), we were very unimpressed with the service. That and the tiny size of the specialty drinks and draught beer! But we would go back for the food alone; it was very flavorful.

NJGIRL
05-27-2015, 09:03 AM
Glad you had a good experience at Bob Marley's, Rita. Jake and I ate there last year and while we really liked the food (he had the Jamaican beef patties, I had the chicken with curry sauce), we were very unimpressed with the service. That and the tiny size of the specialty drinks and draught beer! But we would go back for the food alone; it was very flavorful.

I hate when I get bad service! But if you do go back Beth try the cheese fondue, it was very good.