PDA

View Full Version : Rooms for Race Weekend

MushuGrl
05-25-2015, 04:22 PM
Good afternoon all! Let me do my normal apology if this is in the wrong thread.

I plan to sign up for the Princess Half, my first half and first Run Disney race. I say "plan" as life has done every little thing it can to prevent this from happening.

That being said, when you all make plans to sign up for a Run Disney event, do you go ahead and book the room in advance or wait until you register? Have you ever had trouble booking after you register for the event?

Thanks in advance!

AgentC
05-25-2015, 05:04 PM
I have always booked my room later. Unless something changes for next year, all the resorts are host resorts for Princess Weekend. Since you can stay anywhere I don't think you will have a problem.

JMTStone
05-28-2015, 07:39 AM
Good afternoon all! Let me do my normal apology if this is in the wrong thread.

I plan to sign up for the Princess Half, my first half and first Run Disney race. I say "plan" as life has done every little thing it can to prevent this from happening.

That being said, when you all make plans to sign up for a Run Disney event, do you go ahead and book the room in advance or wait until you register? Have you ever had trouble booking after you register for the event?

Thanks in advance!

I'm DVC and I've never had an issue booking a room. The Princess is not as busy and you probably won't have any issues booking a room after you register.