View Full Version : Pre-Wedding Trip To Disney

RedSoxFan
05-23-2015, 03:01 PM
June 4-10
Poly (Theme Park View)
DH - Tim
Me - Tracey
DD - Kourtney

Our DS27 is getting married on June 12 (lives in West Palm Beach) so we decided to leave early and stop at WDW for a little trip. We have never been this time of year and have seen it decorated for either Halloween or Christmas. I am looking forward to seeing it not decorated!! I know it will be hot; but we will have fun regardless. We will celebrate Kourtney's HS graduation (graduated last night) while we are there too. We will be driving (have always flown) as we need to bring down the dresses/suits, etc for the wedding and will drive part way the night before. Now that we live in GA; I don't think driving will be that bad as it's only a 7 hour drive. ADR's are at: Tony's, Via Napoli, Ragland Road (love Irish music); Be Our Guest, Mama Melrose and Kona Cafe (dinner & b'fast).

We have never stayed at the Poly and I am so excited to stay there.
We will leave early on June 10 for West Palm Beach for all the wedding festivities. It should be a good time. The wedding is on the pier so I really hope there is good weather for it.

faline
05-23-2015, 04:40 PM
Nice way to get a vacation as an add-on to a special family event!!

Beach Club Babe
05-23-2015, 06:40 PM
Have a great trip!

Disney4us2
05-24-2015, 06:41 AM
Have a great trip! Congrats on your DS wedding.

Cinderelley
05-24-2015, 09:39 AM
You'll have a fantastic time!

princessgirls
05-27-2015, 12:38 PM
Sounds awesome!!!

Enjoy every minute of your Disney time and your son's wedding!!

Julie:mickey:

BriarRose0708
06-09-2015, 09:07 AM
Sounds fantastic, Tracey! Have a very magical time and congrats on the wedding!

p.s.- Are you planning on visiting up here around these parts? Would love to see you and say hi if you stop up :mickey: