PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest

disney1026
05-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Do you have the opportunity to meet the Beast when you dine at Be Our Guest?

Hammer
05-20-2015, 10:49 AM
During dinner only. Beast will come into each dining room and an announcement is made that he "will be receiving guests" in the library. No Beast at lunch or breakfast.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-20-2015, 11:24 AM
Yes, after dinner the server will "remind" you that the Beast is ready to greet you, and you can see him on the way out.

It is a nice perk of dinner at BOG. :)

disney1026
05-21-2015, 04:18 PM
I got online at 6am, exactly 180 days before the day of my arrival and Be Our Guest was the first reservation I tried to get. I still couldn't get a dinner reservation for any of the 8 days we are there!!! I did get a lunch reservation, but that makes me so sad that we won't be able to meet the Beast. My daughter wants to meet him so much!

John
05-21-2015, 04:31 PM
I got online at 6am, exactly 180 days before the day of my arrival and Be Our Guest was the first reservation I tried to get. I still couldn't get a dinner reservation for any of the 8 days we are there!!! I did get a lunch reservation, but that makes me so sad that we won't be able to meet the Beast. My daughter wants to meet him so much!

Amazing and annoying all at the same time. You did exactly what you were supposed to do and MORE than most folks would know to, and still you got stiffed.

I'm sorry [emoji19]. That stinks.

DizneyRox
05-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Yeah, the 180+10 kills a lot of shorter vacations. It will open up though, people cancel all the time.

DNS
05-23-2015, 12:03 PM
Hey, I'm a believer in the "keep trying" method. I did the same as you except we wanted lunch. I kept trying a few times a day for about a week and finally got one! It is very annoying to have to do that, but worth it in the long run when we get there. Of course I continue to fight to get a dinner at Raglan Road.

Mickey'sGirl
05-23-2015, 12:10 PM
I find that calling Disney Dining and speaking to an actual someone can help this kind of situation too. If you let them know that you are completely flexible with dates and times, sometimes a little magic happens. Good luck!

Yungbuck73
05-23-2015, 06:07 PM
Yeah, the 180+10 kills a lot of shorter vacations. It will open up though, people cancel all the time.

I just went online for Saturday July 25th and got in the BOG at 9:55pm. Also booked a 2nd reservation because we weren't sure what day we were going to the parks, for Monday July 27th at 8:45pm. It is only 2 of us so not sure if that makes a difference.

Yungbuck73
05-23-2015, 06:10 PM
During dinner only. Beast will come into each dining room and an announcement is made that he "will be receiving guests" in the library. No Beast at lunch or breakfast.

Yes, after dinner the server will "remind" you that the Beast is ready to greet you, and you can see him on the way out.

It is a nice perk of dinner at BOG. :)

Had no idea about this. That will be awesome!!!:joy::cheer: