PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century

disney1026
05-19-2015, 04:34 PM
It is our first time staying at Pop Century this Fall. I have a few questions:

1. Are there refrigerators in the room?
2. is there a bar (or anywhere to buy alcohol) in the main lobby area. If not, is the pool bar open year round? My husband and I like to end some of the evenings with a glass of wine or beer :beer:

3. Do you need to bring towels from your room to the pools, or do they have towels at the pools for use? Do they have kid-size life jackets available at the pools?

Mr. Smee
05-19-2015, 04:47 PM
We just stayed there this past spring break, so I can answer 3 of your 4 questions...

There are fridges in the rooms, and some liquor for sale at the gift shop and food court (prepare for Disney Prices). You need to bring towels from the room, but housekeeping was always quick to bring large quantities of fresh towels to the room.

DD is 18 and did not need a life jacket so I cannot speak to the availability. We enjoyed the Bowling pool for nice quiet relaxing pool time. We brought our lunch poolside and had a great afternoon. Even during Spring break we were able to find loungers and a table to use.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-19-2015, 07:26 PM
And I pop in (pun intended), each pool has life jackets. Generally, there are more than enough, but one isn't 100% guaranteed. Enjoy!

manutd1
05-19-2015, 11:34 PM
Pop we love..You get pool towels at the main desk. If not from your room. We did that every time.:thumbsup: Pop is a great resort. No building is very far from anything....but we love the 70's bldg. VERY close to bus and pool/food. Just a 3-4 min walk.:mickey: I used to love all star music.....now i am converted to POP.