PDA

View Full Version : Boathouse

JanetMegan
05-18-2015, 04:15 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had been able to get ADRs for Boathouse? I'm trying to late October and can't get anything to come up no matter how I try, wondering if it is a glitch or really full?

Hammer
05-18-2015, 04:29 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had been able to get ADRs for Boathouse? I'm trying to late October and can't get anything to come up no matter how I try, wondering if it is a glitch or really full?

I'm trying for the week after you and I am encountering the same problem. I'm hoping to have a chance to call them to see what is up.

disneymom15
05-18-2015, 05:13 PM
I got a reservation for Oct 22 last week. Got it on my first try. Just tried
again (on my iphone)and got availability for Oct 20, nothing else available
for the rest of the week.

JanetMegan
05-19-2015, 11:43 AM
I've tried about 9 different nights online and also called with no luck. I'm still wondering if it is really this full or if there is something messed up in the system. It also is on open table but not taking reservations that way.

mydisneygirls
05-19-2015, 01:18 PM
Could be because it's a new place to eat. Just like when BOG opened, you couldn't get an ADR. Plus free dining has been offered.

MrPeetrie
05-22-2015, 06:38 AM
I started trying to get an ADR here at 6:00 am on May 15. I even called them directly. No luck. We plan to be in Downtown Disney two nights on our upcoming trip and every night after work, I try for an opening for either night. Maybe something will pop up.

Mitzie
05-26-2015, 08:15 AM
We were also interested in stopping by the Boathouse..we could get lunch reservations but the dinner hour was slim pickins. The Disney site showed what I believe to be pretty much the same menu for both lunch and dinner. Another un-official site showed a scaled down menu for lunch..if it is scaled down I can't see it taking 2 sit down credits on the dining plan..Anyone know if the menu is the same for lunch and dinner.

drhama
05-27-2015, 01:33 PM
So jazzed. Just got a dinner ADR for September 29. Can't wait.

MrPeetrie
05-30-2015, 10:00 AM
I started trying to get an ADR here at 6:00 am on May 15. I even called them directly. No luck. We plan to be in Downtown Disney two nights on our upcoming trip and every night after work, I try for an opening for either night. Maybe something will pop up.

JanetMegan, I tried every day (sometimes twice a day) since May 15th. Two nights ago (5/28), an opening "popped up" and I jumped on it. I guess you just have to be persistent. Good Luck!

chrim
05-30-2015, 01:22 PM
Are you trying opentable as well as the WDW dining reservation system?

From what I can tell, they are only offering reservations up to 60 days in advance.

www.opentable.com/the-boathouse-lake-buena-vista