PDA

View Full Version : RT transport from resort to Airport

Crow
05-18-2015, 03:11 PM
i will be arriving at WDW a few days before my gf and will use Magical Express to WL then we will use it at the end of the trip. but i have to go back to the airport to meet her and then both of us need transport to the resort. it would be great if i could use ME for all of this but i know i cant. Im trying to price it out...taxi or limo or what is the best and cheapest that you would recommend.

Cinderelley
05-18-2015, 03:21 PM
I read where someone was using ME to go to the airport for a business function and then taking it back to the resort in addition to using it for their flight there and back. You might want to ask if you can use ME prior to paying for something.

manutd1
05-18-2015, 03:41 PM
I read where someone was using ME to go to the airport for a business function and then taking it back to the resort in addition to using it for their flight there and back. You might want to ask if you can use ME prior to paying for something.
I know for a fact that if you ask guest relations at your resort....and there is an open seat....you most certainly CAN ride to the airport for free and back. That is IF there is an open seat. Now, both our trip to and from this past visit.....there was a few open seats. It certainly worth it to ask. Most they can do is say no.
One of those....some folks have done it but others can't thing. You'll just have to ask.

Crow
05-19-2015, 01:46 AM
that would be great if true. guess ill call ME and see if this is possible. returning from the airport would be pretty late, around midnight