PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys

mini
05-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Once again Karen at Magical Journeys has come through for us!
I was so disappointed when we heard from Karen that she was unable to get us free dining a couple of weeks ago. As many of you know it was almost impossible to get thru to Disney for a couple of days after the free dining was released. Karen assured me she would continue to try. I also tried myself with no luck.
I was so excited to get an email from Karen the other night saying that she was able to get us the free dinning at Wilderness Lodge.This will be a very special trip for my daughter and I.
I just want to thank Karen for all her hard work and not giving up. We appreciate it more than you know.
Thanks again,
Nancy M.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Yea!! I'm so glad it worked out for you. :)

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
05-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Magical Journeys is the best!

dtootsie42
05-12-2015, 12:44 AM
Love Magical Journeys! So glad that Karen was able to work her magic:mickey:

garthbarth1
05-26-2015, 01:36 PM
I too second Karens amazingness and dedication. As the room discounts came out, there was no availability for a standard room at Poly room discount. We have NEVER gone to WW without a discount, and was disappointed to hear this may be our first year. We did get a room upgrade to Club Level, but we do not spend a lot of time in the room, so we were still crossing our fingers for a discount. She kept checking daily until one came available for us. Karen is the best!