PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club room question

moe513
05-10-2015, 09:14 PM
I just booked a garden room at the bc. it was all they had left. It was listed as a garden room different from a standard room.
Can any one give me info on this room type. Especially what floors they are on. We are a family of 5, much thx!

tjstrike
05-13-2015, 12:15 PM
All this pertains to is the view, could be any floor. Standard views are cheaper but you get views of service entrances or the parking lot or bus stop, garden view will be a nicer view.

DANAM
05-13-2015, 09:22 PM
We booked a Garden View at the Yatch Club and I have been trying to figure out what this means and where exactly they are located. Thanks for starting this thread.

tjstrike
05-14-2015, 09:04 AM
http://intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/beachclub07.JPG

If you look at a map like this, the majority of the views at Beach club are garden view except for by the bus stop / parking lot and the pool views. Same would go for the Yacht club.

Mitzie
05-19-2015, 10:54 AM
We were just at BC in a garden view room that I think now is listed as woods view..we were in room 2542 and there was a sidewalk right below us and then solid trees. If you looked carefully you could see the green villa building through the leaves. I personally loved this view..I like quiet and non busy views myself.

DisneyEpcotDad
05-25-2015, 04:41 PM
I've stayed at BC several times. garden view will be a room in the inner part of hotel. No view of pool, lake, or parking lot. You will see inner courtyard in most cases.

missymouseworld
05-25-2015, 05:04 PM
When we stayed at the BC Garden View room (family of 5) we requested a ground floor so that we would have a walk out patio and the view was of the gardens interior courtyard. It was really nice because we had the patio; I remember someone telling me that a lot of the rooms don't have a walk-out patio/balcony.