PDA

View Full Version : Refill stations

alyssaluvsmickey
05-10-2015, 12:47 PM
Does WL have a refill station by the pool

VWL Mom
05-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Roaring Forks is right by the pool. You can get your refills there.

CleveSJM
05-10-2015, 03:21 PM
Not right by the pool. At least not my definition of "right by."

manutd1
05-10-2015, 06:43 PM
Yep, R.forks is indeed right there by the pool. Get them there. We just visited W.L. last Wed. hope to stay there again on next trip. We stayed a POP this time.

Pirate Granny
05-10-2015, 07:26 PM
You have to go inside the main building, yes,miss close, but not walking in with your bathing suit dripping wet

CleveSJM
05-11-2015, 11:22 PM
You have to go inside the main building, yes,miss close, but not walking in with your bathing suit dripping wet

Right, Roaring Forks is not the outside pool bar. You have to leave the pool area and walk into the main building.

If that's by the pool, I think every resort has refill by the main pool...

Davy Crockett
05-14-2015, 08:31 AM
Roaring Forks is all of 20 yards if that far from the pool where Silver Creek feeds into the pool. It's on the same level as the pool (standing at the pool looking at the bldg. it will be on the right wing) just open the doors to go in bldg. look to your right and you'll see the sign, so I would say that's "right by" in Disney terms :thumbsup:
Trout Pass pool bar which is directly at the end of the pool closest to the lake does not have a guest accessible drink refill station.

mydisneygirls
05-14-2015, 09:44 AM
Roaring Forks is all of 20 yards if that far from the pool where Silver Creek feeds into the pool. It's on the same level as the pool (standing at the pool looking at the bldg. it will be on the right wing) just open the doors to go in bldg. look to your right and you'll see the sign, so I would say that's "right by" in Disney terms :thumbsup:
Trout Pass pool bar which is directly at the end of the pool closest to the lake does not have a guest accessible drink refill station.

I would also say that it's "right by" the pool.

CleveSJM
05-16-2015, 07:53 AM
Does WL have a refill station by the pool

Great discussion! :mickey: It is certainly "not far" from the pool. :thumbsup: I would love to hear the OP's expectation or definition of "by the pool."

Is 20 yards down a path, up some stairs and inside a building (shirt/shoes required?) considered by the pool to you?:unsure::shrug::tiptoe: