PDA

View Full Version : Days to refund park ticket before trip

special ed teacher
05-10-2015, 10:23 AM
I have a son who doesn't know if he can go with on our July trip. I know I can cancel his ticket 45 days ahead. Can I cancel it after that if he can not go? I bought ticket through the package with disney.

Strmchsr
05-10-2015, 01:25 PM
You can cancel it but there are penalties for package cancellation or modification once you're within 45 days.

Pirate Granny
05-10-2015, 07:24 PM
You can I believe keep the ticket for him to use in the future, if you aren't cancelling the entire package.ive used saved packaged tickets when I already had annual pass, but my. Roommate did not, so we got the package deal.

Disneyfun
05-11-2015, 01:55 AM
I would think that adding a person on to your package last minute would be a lot easier than trying to cancel. As long as the room you are booking will hold the additional person, I think that WDW would be happy to take more of your money. :P

You may want to talk to WDW and explain the situation. It might be best to cancel him now and then add him when you are closer to your date and have confirmation from your son.

Goofy4TheWorld
05-11-2015, 08:56 AM
I would think that adding a person on to your package last minute would be a lot easier than trying to cancel. As long as the room you are booking will hold the additional person, I think that WDW would be happy to take more of your money. :P

You may want to talk to WDW and explain the situation. It might be best to cancel him now and then add him when you are closer to your date and have confirmation from your son.

The problem with that is if he DOES go he has missed out on the booking window for FP+ if he doesn't confirm he is going prior to the 60-day mark.