PDA

View Full Version : Beach club connecting rooms

DouieDan
05-06-2015, 11:47 AM
We are staying at the Beach Club, and our family has a total of 3 rooms booked. would love to have them together, but even better if all 3 are connecting rooms. is there such a thing where all 3 rooms connect?

buzznwoodysmom
05-06-2015, 12:18 PM
I could be wrong but, I have never seen a room that had two connecting doors in Disney, or elsewhere.

brownie
05-06-2015, 04:14 PM
That would be a suite. I don't think you'll see 3 rooms that connect.

spoiledraf
05-13-2015, 12:54 PM
We had three rooms a few years ago facing the sand volley all court. Two connected a d the third was adjoining but it worked out great for us. However, one of the connecting had a king size bed. It was meant for the wife and I but we took the non connected and my son and daughters families used the connecting rooms so the grandkids could come and go and play together. My daughters son was only three at the time and enjoyed sleeping in the king bed with mom and dad.
It was a Great location with a quiet pool right across the hall out a side door and a short walk to Epcot. It was a great week and we are hoping to repeat it next year although the grandkids will be older and more numerous as well!

Priority Four
05-13-2015, 01:25 PM
That sounds like a two bedroom villa.

DouieDan
05-21-2015, 03:48 PM
Thanks everyone for your input!