PDA

View Full Version : Spa-At-Disney Question

MrPeetrie
05-03-2015, 09:40 PM
Not sure where to post this question.

I plan to surprise both my DW and DD12 with massages on our upcoming trip. We're staying at Coronado Springs and they have a spa there (La Vida Health Club.)

Have any of you had a spa treatment here? Do you recommend I make reservations for them there or do you prefer the Grand Floridian instead? Do they offer the same services? Since Coronado Springs has a Convention Center, is their clientele geared more toward working adults and therefore my daughter would be out of place? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cinderelley
05-04-2015, 06:11 AM
I didn't personally care for the Grand Floridian spa, but the last time I went there was before they changed it. I haven't been to the spa at Coronado Springs.

I have taken my daughter to the spa at Saratoga Springs and also Mandara Spa at the Swan/Dolphin. She enjoyed both.

Angelgirl65
05-04-2015, 06:15 AM
CSR does a version of the Princess makeover at the salon. It was basically just like any salon anywhere....there was no real princess or fairy godmother experience like at BBB but my daughter's hair was sooo much cuter that bbb. Love it! It was 75 for hair and makeup. 15℅ disc. wth the discount card you get with resort package or Disney visa