PDA

View Full Version : Kiosk Question

Monkeespaw
05-02-2015, 07:25 AM
I read somewhere that kiosks aren't the only option for getting more fast passes after you've used the ones you've scheduled from home. Is it true that there are cast members walking around with iPads who do this as well? Are there a lot of them and are they easy to find? I started to plan my days (from home) around where the kiosks were but maybe I don't need to do this? Thanks!!

VWL Mom
05-02-2015, 07:35 AM
I'm going to piggyback on your post here (hope you don't mind). I've read that once you select your 4th at a kiosk you can change it from your phone, the hint was to grab anything at the kiosk and then get out of the crowds and adjust it from you device, has anyone tried this or know if this is true?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-02-2015, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't worry about planning around the kiosk locations. They are located around the park, so there is one in each area/land/section.

More importantly, the selection of 4th+ FP+ usually isn't all that great. Even at a lower crowd time, we found that most of the things that still had FP+ available were things with fairly short lines anyways. Now, we don't use our FP+ first thing in the morning, so if you do that, I expect that the selection would be better and it would be worth getting additional FP+s.

Although I've never tried it (we just didn't get "extra" FP+ to try), I have heard that once you have a 4th (or more) FP+ booked, you can then adjust it from the MDE app.