PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this lineup?

wilcat
04-30-2015, 01:39 PM
My DH said to me the other day instead of going to WDW next year why don't we go this September and take advantage of the Free Dining Promotion. :cloud9: I jumped right in had Karen from MJ book our trip and spent an hour online last night making reservations. Here is what I booked:

Via Napoli
Crystal Palace
Rainforest Cafe at AK
Rose & Crown
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Tony's

Just wondered what opinions are on some of them, I have eaten at Crystal Place and Tony's but none of the others. We are not really into signature dining and thought this was a nice mix. What do you all think?

disneymom15
04-30-2015, 03:02 PM
Via Napoli and Whispering Canyon are among our favorites. We also like Tonys. It's been a while since we ate at Rose and Crown & Crystal Palace, both were very good.

Davy Crockett
05-13-2015, 10:30 AM
Looks like a good line up especially since you're trying new dining locations.:thumbsup:

Via Napoli - Very good

Crystal Palace - Good food, fun atmosphere

Rainforest Cafe at AK - never eaten here as so many good places inside AK

Rose & Crown - If this is a later dinner ask to be seated out on the patio or looking out over the lake for the fireworks.

Whispering Canyon Café - Must eat destination each trip. Be warned it will be loud with lots of kids and make sure you as for ketchup

Tony's - Another good choice, good food and air conditioned :yay:

deedee73
05-13-2015, 01:14 PM
Rainforest Cafe at AK is a must do for us as is Crystal Palace. RC can be a little loud bw patrons & the effects throughout the restaurant. They have a large menu & the portions are quite good. We find this restaurant fun!

#1donaldfan
05-14-2015, 12:35 PM
Via Napoli
Crystal Palace
Rainforest Cafe at AK
Rose & Crown
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Tony's

I like them all with the exception of Rainforest. I've eaten at a Rainforest outside of Disney, so it has never had a good Disney feel for me. If I may suggest our new must do, it's Trails End Buffet !! They are incredible !!:thumbsup: