PDA

View Full Version : Memoray Maker CD

Poohmomnks
04-25-2015, 11:56 PM
We bought Memory Maker for our trip this past March. Pictures are awesome and we have made several edits! I found the downloading process a pain though!! With my son editing pictures of his friends and my pics that I have been editing, I just find the downloads a jumbled mess. I want to purchase the cd for $30. If I purchase the CD will it have ALL the pictures that show and the video clips? Our day 1 pics expire tomorrow the 26th. I assume they will expire at Midnight tomorrow night? I figure I need to get the CD Ordered before my day 1 pics expire!

Thanks for your help!!!!!

faline
04-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Are you sure the CD is still available? It is not listed as a product offering on the Disney website. They do offer a CD that provides you with general pictures of the Disney World parks etc but that CD doesn't include the pictures you took.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-26-2015, 04:22 PM
Is everyone done their editing? It can be a nightmare to be trying to download while people are still "adding" pictures.

You can download the pictures more than once, so it may be easier (and cheaper) to start again and download ... and then sort out who wants what photo. You could (after you download them) make your own CD so you both have your own copy.

I *think* the CD is still available, but I haven't tried to buy it in the last while, so I'm not 100% sure. If you want it, you are right and you'll need to order it before your pictures expire. The pictures will be on it, but I'm not sure about the videos.