PDA

View Full Version : Travel time to Sanaa

Cinderelley
04-24-2015, 10:23 AM
Is it possible to walk from the AKL to Sanaa? If so, about how long does it take?

faline
04-24-2015, 11:06 AM
It is possible to walk from the original building to Kidani where Sanaa is located. As I recall, the walk takes about 15 minutes. I'm not sure how they are set up now but, when we last stayed there, they also had a van available that ran back and forth between the two locations for guests.

LandFan
04-24-2015, 12:02 PM
The walk is not bad at all! It's a 10-15 minute walk between the Jambo House area and the Kidani Village area where SANAA is located. They do still have the shuttle van that goes between the two buildings as well but frankly by the time you walk down to the shuttle, wait for it and then make the 2 or 3 minute ride to Kidani you might as well just walk over (unless it is raining or something - then DEFINITELY take the shuttle as the walking path is not covered).

ThanxForNoticin
04-24-2015, 12:12 PM
It really is a very simple walk from the main lobby at Jambo to the main lobby at Kidani. Sanaa is downstairs from the main lobby at Kidani. I agree with the 10-15 minute estimates, depending on your pace.

Enjoy your dinner at Sanaa - it's one of our favorites!

Cinderelley
04-24-2015, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the info everyone. You are the best!

awaggett
04-24-2015, 03:27 PM
We parked at main building and walked to Sanaa and back; as previously stated 10-15 minutes. This gave us a real opportunity to explore the property--it is an amazing resort!