PDA

View Full Version : Chance of booking Cinderella's Royal Table without a reservation number?

hauntedmansiongirl
04-24-2015, 12:06 AM
Hello,

I am going on a big family trip in November with 9 of us in total. My niece's birthday is during the trip and her wish is to go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and eat dinner with Cinderella at her castle. I have never tried getting reservations there, as usually it is just my DH and myself, or us and one of our Godson's.

In anticipation of trying to make this come true, I have been online at 6am the last few days to see if CRT has tables for 180 days out (currently Oct 20). I have never had availability for any time of day for any party number. So now I'm panicking a little that I will let my niece down.

Does CRT have a different window of availability? Or are guests with reservation numbers filling up every spot for the 10 day booking window that is available 180 days from your check in day? We are going to stay onsite, but are hoping for a deal to come out before we book.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do? To be honest, my niece never asks for anything. So I'd hate to let her down now!

Thanks so much for all of your help! Melissa :mickey:

faline
04-24-2015, 07:57 AM
This is a very popular location so it is possible that it is completely booked up. It is also harder to book larger parties.

I would continue trying - you never know when a cancellation will come up. When I had a couple of hard to get reservations, I would try several times a day on line. With one reservation (breakfast at Chef Mickey's), I was able to get what I wanted just a few days ahead of our trip.

Strmchsr
04-24-2015, 09:02 AM
All that I would add to Linda's statement is you might try for a smaller party - just a couple of people with your niece. You might have better luck that way. Getting a large party at CRT is probably darn near impossible. They don't have many (if any) larger group tables. It's mostly made for groups of 6 or less.

PopPhan
04-24-2015, 09:37 AM
Due to your situation and party size, I think I would call and try to speak with an actual person. A computer screen cannot get the gist of what you need or be able to work with you to come up with a suitable solution.

Typically, I would beat the heck out of the online site, but in this case, I would definitely suggest calling.

hauntedmansiongirl
04-24-2015, 09:41 PM
I have tried to book two tables- of 4 and 5, 6 and 3.
No luck. But I am looking hypothetically right now. The Adrs for our Nov date don't open up for a few weeks yet. I think I will call them when the time comes. Thanks so much for your help! :mickey: