PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club pool

NewDVCowner
04-23-2015, 11:44 AM
Because of schedule issues next year my family will be going in August rather than our usually November or December trip. I'm not looking forward to the heat and humidity but it's the one time that all of us were going to be able to swing the trip. We figured that since it's going to be so hot we'll be spending more time at the resort pool than we normally have and as such have decided that we'll try to stay at the Beach Club. I've heard that the pools is awesome and I'm looking forward to it - particularly the lazy river that I've read about. My question is this - do they provide inner tubes or other floatation things to float along that river?

Thanks so much!

ThanxForNoticin
04-23-2015, 12:19 PM
It's been about 3 years since we've had the pleasure of spending time there, but yes - they have always had tubes available for guests to use.

BrerGnat
04-23-2015, 01:58 PM
Tubes are not free. You have to pay to rent them. Sometimes people will rent them and then leave them in there and they become fair game. Honestly, though the lazy river area is really small. REALLY small. It's not really necessary to have a tube. It is a great place to swim in deep water, and I like swimming against the current for exercise.