PDA

View Full Version : Hotels in Lake City

DANAM
04-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Lake City is our stopping point in our 10 hour drive. We stay over night and get up in the am and finish our drive to Disney. I have had some horrible luck with hotels there. Anyone have any suggestions? We stayed at a Ramada once and it was just horrible. My aunt suggested the Hampton Inn. Anyone else like that one? Any other suggestions in that area.

cajunmickey
04-21-2015, 08:26 PM
A couple of years ago we stayed at a best western. It was nice than and had a continental breakfast. I was really close to I 75.

buzznwoodysmom
04-21-2015, 10:18 PM
We almost always stay at the Hampton Inn in Lake City on our way to Disney. We have never had any issues. Nice clean lobby and rooms, decent free breakfast. It's been a while since we have stayed there, but in the past its been the perfect stop for us.

My sister in law and her family have stayed at a Comfort Inn, or Comfort Suites, in Lake City. They didn't have any complaints.

pcoleman
04-22-2015, 08:29 PM
Used Lake City as our stop over for trip last August, stayed at Holiday Inn. They had a recent renovation and the hotel was fabulous. Inexpensive too. We plan on staying there again on next trip.

DANAM
04-23-2015, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the recommendations! I wanted to just drive and see where we land but my DH is like no not on Memorial Day weekend. He has never planned a thing in 15 years. I'm the planner but I guess he does have a point.

eandrsmom
04-26-2015, 05:12 PM
We stayed at the Holiday Inn a few years ago, and it was nice. More recently, we stayed at the Fairfield Inn, and had no issues there either.