PDA

View Full Version : Olaf's Perfect Sundae Day Introduced at Three Popular Ice Cream Spots

Figment!
04-20-2015, 10:21 PM
The Walt Disney World resort has introduced a new sundae to pair with Disney's current theatrical short. To celebrate Disney's Frozen Fever, three popular ice cream spots have introduced "Olaf's Perfect Sundae Day".

The sundae is comprised of layers of birthday cake ice cream and hot fudge topped with whipped cream, mint marshmallows, brownie bites, sprinkles, a white chocolate sunflower, and a white chocolate Olaf. This theatrical treat is priced at $6.49 and is being offered for a limited time at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in the Magic Kingdom; Hollywood Scoops at Disney's Hollywood Studios; and the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney's Beach Club.

PopPhan
04-21-2015, 09:20 AM
It should be served in a souvenir Olaf-shaped dish!! LOL

Any idea of how "limited" the limited-time for this offering is? I am sure I don't have to worry, as I will be there in 9 days, but just wondering if this is going to last the entire summer season. (As I typed that, I was hearing Olaf singing "In Summer")

Figment!
04-25-2015, 10:13 AM
Any idea of how "limited" the limited-time for this offering is?

This hasn't been announced yet.

It would probably be a safe bet that at least the Studios location will offer through the Frozen Summer Fun event (9/7/15).

Disney4us2
04-25-2015, 10:38 AM
Ooooo, that sounds good. I will have to try it out.

DANAM
04-25-2015, 11:26 PM
I am surprised this is 6.49! My son saw pictures and say he wanted to try it. Maybe the pictures made it seem bigger than it is but I was thinking 10 bucks at least especially since its a special event dessert.