PDA

View Full Version : How Much Time Do You Need At the Water Parks

Lizzie
04-20-2015, 02:49 PM
We are going to the water parks next time we go. Plan is to be there at 10AM and ride everything at least once. Do you think it takes all day to feel like you have done everything?

Just trying to get a feel for when we should plan our dinner reservations for the night after.

BrerGnat
04-20-2015, 03:04 PM
I've never spent a full day at a water park. Longest was probably 4 hours. It was plenty. Give yourself 6 hours if you want to do absolutely everything.

buzznwoodysmom
04-20-2015, 03:11 PM
:ditto: what Natalie said.

We typically spend around 4 hours at a water park. We find that after 4 hours in the sun and water we are all ready to head out.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-20-2015, 03:54 PM
DD and I are good for about 6 hours, although we have been known to spend the day.

She goes on the slides and bigger thrills while it is still fairly quiet, we get lunch, the wave pool/lazy river time and then a few more slides.

You'll be good for a "regular" dinner time, although we are usually quite wiped after a waterpark day!

BrerGnat
04-20-2015, 04:23 PM
I wouldn't make an ADR for before 7pm.

Fangorn
04-20-2015, 05:44 PM
I wouldn't make an ADR for before 7pm.

We follow the "after 7pm ADR" rule as well. We typically leave Typhoon Lagoon (our waterpark of choice) mid afternoon, go back to the resort to change and rest for a bit. Then we head over to Downtown Disney for dinner and spend the evening there.

Steve