PDA

View Full Version : After tax season Day 1

Coleby
04-20-2015, 07:42 AM
Cast: Me (35), DW (44), DS (5) DD (3)

So day one was all about travel. My DW woke up at 5 in the morning to pack and we finally left our house around 11 that morning. It only takes us about 6 hours to get to the World from our house (even with a 3 yo and a 5 yo).

We got to our resort. We are staying off site (free since we went through a presentation). It is a nice two bedroom place. The only downfall is that it is upstairs and the condo is 2 stories, so ultimately we are going up two flights of stairs for our bedroom. But we are very impressed with how nice it is here.

We decided after we checked in to go to Walmart to get some food since this has a kitchen in it and we wanted to save some money. We went to Walmart and I was not ready for how busy it was especially for how late it was for us. We finally decided on some food and my wife realized that she forgot her bathing suit at home and my son needed a new one because his was too small. So we finally found some and were on our way. We got back to our room and my kids had some speghettios and went to bed (at almost 11). We decided that tomorrow we are going to relax.

faline
04-20-2015, 10:29 AM
Whew! At least you are now settled in and ready for the fun to begin!!

KylesMom
04-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Glad your arrival was a safe one, and you picked up the essentials. Let the vacation begin! :mickey: