PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Character Meal

Cinderelley
04-19-2015, 12:17 PM
Are they currently offering this? I couldn't find it listed under the character meal section. If they are, does anyone know how much it is per person?

Figment!
04-19-2015, 12:45 PM
The Star War Meals are being offered May 4 - June 14, 2015.

Pricing is as follows:

The Character Breakfast at Sci-Fi Dine-In is priced at $49.99 Guests Ages 10 and Up and $31.99 Guests Ages 3-9.The Character Dinner at Hollywood and Vine is priced at $57.99 for Guests Ages 10 and Up and $34.99 Guests Ages 3-9. Both Character Meals can also be redeemed for Two Table Service Credits per Guest. Advanced Dining Reservations are open up to 180 days in advance via 1-407-WDW-DINE and disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining.

More details in this thread:

Star Wars Character Meals Return to Disney's Hollywood Studios (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=207458)

Cinderelley
04-19-2015, 02:00 PM
There's two of them???!!!! My son will love this. I hope they offer it again when we go. Thank you so much. :D

azcavalier
04-19-2015, 09:39 PM
Yep, two of them. Very different experiences. We did them both last year.

Hollywood & Vine: This is like Chef Mickey's but Mickey, Minnie, etc are dressed up like Star Wars Characters. It's a buffet and while you're eating they come around to your table for a photo op with each one.

SciFi Dine In: On your way in you have your photo taken with Boba Fett and Darth Vader. I'm 6'1", and Vader towered over me. It was intimidating. In the restaurant, they have Star Wars videos and shorts playing on the screen, and Jawas and Stormtroopers are wandering around between the cars. My son was wearing a shirt with the Rebel Alliance symbol on it, and they made like they were going to arrest him. My daughter had a Darth Vader shirt on, and they approved of that one.

Of the two, the SciFi one was a better experience. So, if you're going to pick one, I would go for that one. But it's pure Star Wars. Not Mickey Star Wars. No Disney characters.

Cinderelley
04-20-2015, 12:41 PM
Oh. I'd definitely better go with the pure Star Wars one. Thank you for telling me the difference. :D