PDA

View Full Version : Disney Precious Moments Dolls

nifty48
04-18-2015, 08:26 PM
We were at Epcot during Christmas time and ran into an area in front of the American Adventure which had Disney Precious Moments Dolls. The designer was there and signed the dolls we purchased. At the time we were told they would be back around Mother's Day. My daughter was in Epcot today and was told they will be at Downtown Disney. Does anyone know where and when they will be there? I was thinking they would be there before Mother's Day with the thought that someone might want to purchase them as a Mother's Day gift.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-18-2015, 09:08 PM
I love the Disney Precious Moments - two of my favourite things!

Linda Rick will be at Once Upon A Toy on May 8th, 9th, & 10th. I didn't see the exact times though ... just the dates.

I know someone will be along soon with more details.

nifty48
04-19-2015, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the response :thumbsup: ibelieveindisneymagic. I'm glad to know when and where they will be. My daughter and I will be staying at Disney with my Grandchildren for Mother's Day weekend but we usually don't go over to DTD when we are there for the weekend. My daughter and I were hoping to run up there prior to that weekend without the kids, but if that is the only time they will be there I guess we will squeeze it in.