PDA

View Full Version : WL or YC?

Mtrm042791
04-16-2015, 05:01 PM
Going in October during F&W and MNSSHP! Our fav is Poly but a little too pricey. Which resort do you recommend and why? Any room request recommendations?

buzznwoodysmom
04-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Oh that's a tough one! Two of our favorite resorts. For food and wine I'd usually say go with YC.

We are facing the same issue right now. Going in Oct. and would love to stay at BC or YC, but we really miss WL. Since DH plans to golf one day, and we plan to attend MNSSHP, WL is almost as convenient as BC/YC for food and wine. Since we'll only be there for 5 nights, and also plan a day over at Universal, it seems our time will be split almost equally between the two locations.

If a decent discount doesn't come out, or we have trouble getting the military discount, we are even considering Shades of Green. Just can't beat the price!

faline
04-16-2015, 05:56 PM
Both great resorts!! I'd be hard pressed to select one over the other myself. If you plan to spend a lot of time in Epcot, I'd go with the Yacht Club but either would be a great choice.

Maddie
04-17-2015, 12:24 PM
As some said, being able to walk into the back of Epcot is a great luxury. However, you speak about the Halloween Party and that is in MK so if you are planning on spending the most time over there I would say Wilderness Lodge. I love the theming of WL, it is a very cool resort.