PDA

View Full Version : Best time to go

Disney-Nut
04-15-2015, 09:31 PM
When is every ones opinion on the best time to go to Disney world. Like, least crowded, little humidity...etc. I've always gone in either december or january but wouldn't mind going at a different time of year but not sure if i should

Gregandmel
04-15-2015, 09:57 PM
My favorite time to go has been late April (assuming that Easter doesn't fall in that time frame). Our experience with that time has been awesome. Beautiful weather, low humidity and low crowds. School isn't out yet and most people don't want to take their kids out that close to school ending. I would go that time of year EVERY year if I could!!!

joonyer
04-15-2015, 11:13 PM
My favorite time of year to go to WDW is October (avoid Columbus Day weekend). Not so hot and humid, but still warm enough to enjoy the pools. And I have found crowds are much more manageable than springtime.

CleveSJM
04-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Early December is best for us. Crowds are ok, the Christmas decorations (Osbournes) are nice, weather is usually good. Late Sept-early October is a close 2nd.

AvaNellMouse
04-16-2015, 12:34 PM
October is my favorite time to go. I love the Food & Wine festival at EPCOT and the Halloween decorations and merchandise is always interesting.

I have gone in:

Early May - too hot/humid for my desert blood
Mid September - woooo hot :thedolls:
Early December/Late November - rainy and some pretty cold days
October - best all around weather, crowds, price and availability

#1donaldfan
04-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Any month for us is perfect. I like it all, so long as I am at Disney, but to help answer the question, I don't think there is really a down time anymore. As far as weather, early spring and late fall, for me, seems the best fit. !!!:mickey:

disney_daddy
04-18-2015, 08:47 AM
I liked early to mid May. Crowds are down and great weather.

missymouseworld
04-18-2015, 08:21 PM
Usually early November, right after Halloween and you get end of the fall décor and the beginning of the Christmas décor. Weather wise, we have always had decent weather during that time.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-19-2015, 05:44 PM
My favourite trip was in early January, but another great time to go (my second favourite) is very late April/early May (just be sure to stay away from Easter if it is in late April).

In early May, crowds were decent, and the weather was great. Warm (even hot some days), but not the horrible muggy summer weather yet.