PDA

View Full Version : CBR Room Location

goofy89
04-14-2015, 10:11 AM
We will be checking into the Caribbean Beach Resort on Sunday and I was looking for advice on a room request. We have a king bed room and I was wondering are these rooms located in all of the villages or only certain ones? Have all rooms been refurbished by now? Any help would be appreciated!

:mickey:

GMRO
04-15-2015, 08:55 AM
We have stayed at CBR many times. It’s our HOME. Usually in the Jamaica or Aruba villas. Both are about centered across the walking bridge from the PORT/Food Court area. Not a bad walk. AND I think the end of our last trip MAY14' they were re-doing the Jamaica rooms.

Both of these, I think most, have the king size and rooms with doubles too. We have always scored a king upgrade since doubles are I think in higher demand…with folks with kids/family. We've also had 1st floor and 2nd floor rooms at both. NO issues as well. I will say that our most favorite is a 1st floor corner room. Seems a taste larger, but maybe that is just in our minds...

In reality with no kids we don't worry about the length of a walk to get around the resort. WE run each morning around the resort/property and it's a great view in the early AM!!! Just over 1 mile if you do the full lap, so 7 miles is easy! ;)

We've wanted to try the Pirate rooms or the North Trinidad villas but never have yet. Sitting on the beach chairs by Jamaica/Aruba you get such a nice view of the Port area at night. The water allows for the perfect reflection of the landscape at night. Great photo opp and the ducks are very friendly as we enjoy an adult beverage on our own very private beach.

WOW! Now you got me wishing we were headed there this year... Next May16’!!!

Have fun and hope your trip is MAGICAL in every way!!!