PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Plus

Airblue1
04-14-2015, 12:06 AM
Hello everyone. Wow step away from the parks for a couple of years and all things as we knew have changed.
Fastpass plus: We have three different hotel reservations: AoA, BLT, BC...Do I have to go on to FPP three different times to make FPP reservations or can I start 60 days from my first reservations? Also, how linked are the FPP to the hotel reservation? In other words if I switch to another resort within that 60 days do I lose the FPP that are linked to that specific hotel, in other words. AoA has FPP linked, but I decide to change to Poly do I lose those FPP or are they linked to MDE and the hotels are interchangeable.
Million Thanks

faline
04-14-2015, 06:48 AM
Since you have three distinct reservations, you would need to make your fastpasses 60 days from each checkin date.

If you change resorts, you should not lose your fastpass + times but I have seen some quirky things happen with this system.

Fangorn
04-14-2015, 09:39 AM
Since you have three distinct reservations, you would need to make your fastpasses 60 days from each checkin date.

I don't think this is quite right. My experience has been that it's your ticket that counts, not the hotel reservation(s). The reservation only determines if you can start making your FP+ at the 60 day mark or not. Once you hit 60 days out from the first check-in date, you'll be able to make FP+ for as many days as your ticket is good for.

When we were there in October on a split stay, our window opened up at 60 days from the first reservation. I was immediately able to make FP+ for the entire 14 days we were there (had a 10 day ticket), even though that first resort was only 4 days. I could only make FP+ for 10 of those 14 days, since that's the type of ticket I had, but the timeframe did extend past the first stay.

As for losing FP+ when you change resorts, that shouldn't happen. The FP+ are connected to you MDE account, and have nothing to do with your resort reservation (other than the above). Changing resorts shouldn't affect them at all.

Steve