PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier question

DNS
04-12-2015, 12:57 PM
We ate at Le Cellier for lunch for the first time in 2012. DH got a cheeseburger that he raved about. I do not see it on the menu on the WDW site. Does anyone know if they serve cheeseburgers? If not, we are going to skip it this trip.

faline
04-12-2015, 01:40 PM
I believe they have changed the menu to serve the same menu at both lunch and dinner.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Agreed! As far as I know, as part of the change to a Signature restaurant, the menu was changed, with both lunch and dinner serving similar dishes.

I'm sorry, sounds like he was so looking forward to it!

KylesMom
04-13-2015, 09:24 AM
We tried to order several things off of LeCellier's former menu the last trip, and they could not accommodate us on any of the requests. The reasoning is that they simply did not have access to any of the items/ingredients in their kitchen any longer. I would unfortunately not plan on being able to order anything (including a burger) that isn't on the menu.

DNS
04-13-2015, 12:23 PM
Thanks everyone! I will not make reservations then. I just did not see anything DH would eat on the current menu. We would have felt pretty foolish to find that out after we got there.

#1donaldfan
04-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Thanks everyone! I will not make reservations then. I just did not see anything DH would eat on the current menu. We would have felt pretty foolish to find that out after we got there.

Just to chime in.....if you want an incredible burger try the ones at the Plaza in the MK. They are the best I've had on property and I've had many !!! We just recently, after years of going, found the Plaza. I was always in the mind-set that it was part of the ice cream shop, not so, it's a table service !! Great food:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
04-13-2015, 01:51 PM
If you want a stellar burger, go to the Grand Floridian Café. My oldest son and I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Surf and Turf Burger -- Angus Chuck Burger, Butter-poached Lobster, Red Onion Marmalade, and Arugula on a Brioche Bun with Chips. :thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
04-14-2015, 09:59 AM
I agree with the original poster's hubby on this one. I loved the cheeseburger at Le Cellier and lunch there was a must for us every trip. I also really like the burgers at the Plaza (the new Beef Brisket Onion Burger is outstanding), the Grand Floridian Surf and Turf and Sci Fi Dine In. But I still miss the one at Le Cellier, it was different from any burger I've ever had elsewhere.