PDA

View Full Version : Birthday at Disney

pabef601
04-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Do they do anything special for birthdays? DD will turn 18 while we are there.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-12-2015, 10:04 AM
We've celebrated lots of birthday's at WDW!

They will do the "regular" things, like a cupcake or card at most meals, and lots of "Happy Birthday's" from CM's.

We've done some special things as well, such as arranged for gifts from the Disney Florist (they deliver to restaurants as well, and that was a GREAT surprise), in-room gifts, etc.

dobby2010
04-12-2015, 12:43 PM
Both my father In Law and myself had a birthday on our last trip, it was a lot of fun. They gave us birthday pins at check in and put a couple of small balloons in my in laws room. I got a voicemail from Mickey and Minnie on my birthday and when I wore my pin, got lots of happy birthdays from cast members. I got a cupcake and card signed by Mickey and the gang at our tusker house breakfast that day. At the MNSSHP one cast member at the trick or treat station filled my bag all the way full with candy which was awesome. It was a blast!

My husband had a disney gifts delivery of a happy birthday Mickey ears and treats sent to our room, which was so sweet. Disney is a great place for a birthday!

dobby2010
04-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Also, funny story my father in law picked Biergarten as his birthday dinner and I told the waitress so they could announce it on stage. They announced it as a 60th anniversary instead of birthday so he didn't even realize it was him, and everyone was cheering and looking around for a 60th anniversary (which is really something!) that didn't exist. It was amusing.

VacationDisney
04-12-2015, 04:41 PM
We have been during a birthday. There was a birthday card signed by Mickey and the gang. There were balloons in the room on the exact day. A birthday pin was worn and tons of Happy Birthday wished from the CM's:party:

Also, at some restaurants a cupcake was presented to the birthday person:mickey: