PDA

View Full Version : Requests at Yacht Club

edwards2301
04-05-2015, 09:23 AM
Anyone have suggestions of requests for rooms at YC? Close to lobby? Quiet pool?!? I will be traveling with DH, and DD10, and DD6.

AgentC
04-05-2015, 09:58 AM
I really enjoy the quiet pool area but it is a rather far walk from the lobby so you like to be close to the lobby it is not the area for you.

lawgirl
04-05-2015, 08:25 PM
I really enjoy the quiet pool area but it is a rather far walk from the lobby so you like to be close to the lobby it is not the area for you.

I also have the same room location question. I'm with my 2 kids, ages 3 and 5, and we have never been to Yacht Club. I think it would be good to be near the lobby, but where in your opinion is the best standard room locations? I'm not sure what location is best to request.

Thanks!

BrerGnat
04-05-2015, 09:11 PM
Close to lobby! The hallways are SO long and there aren't many shortcuts. I would also request a high floor because I don't like people walking by looking into my room.

jkjs
04-27-2015, 12:36 AM
We're going in 2weeks. It's our first time to stay there. After staying at some of the moderates I can't imagine the walk can be too bad, plus it's inside.
We'll be celebrating our 40th anniversary the day we arrive so won't really mind if we end up in a more remote/quiet area.
Looking forward to the pool as well.

edwards2301
04-28-2015, 01:10 PM
Let us know what you think of the resort. It will be our first time too at the YC and I am truly looking forward to it.
Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy!:congrats:

Mitzie
05-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Not sure for all of you which room type you booked but I do know some of the standard views look out at the maintenance area for the convention center and it is not pretty. Requesting to be closer to the elevator I believe is the opposite direction of this area..Someone come along and correct that info if that isn't the case.