PDA

View Full Version : WoW Friends Pre-Trip Report

Cinderelley
04-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Background Story - I was very sick for a long time and couldn't do much. At points, I couldn't even walk on my own, so I started playing an online game called World of Warcraft. I met a lot of great people online. One of them lives a couple of hours from Disney World. I don't play the game any more, but he and I still talk every day. I am doing better (back to work, etc), but he is still very ill. We're heading to Disney World for a week in May, staying at AKL and taking things slowly. We plan on doing some rides in the morning. Heading back for naps after lunch and then more rides in the evening. He hasn't been to the parks in YEARS, so it will be like taking a newbie.

May 9 - I am flying in a day early. In my quest to stay at all the resorts, I am spending the night at All Star Sports. I usually spend my first evening there at Downtown Disney.

May 10 - Switching to AKL. I will most likely head to Magic Kingdom until Chaq arrives.
Dinner - Sanaa at 5:35
Fastpass + -1915 - POTC (the ride gets shut down for refurb on the 11th :()
2015 - HM (Chaq's request)
2115 - 7DWMT (pretty excited to try this roller coaster)

May 11 - DHS
Dinner is the Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose @ 1620
Fastpass +
0915 - Toy Story Midway Mania ( I gotta beat his score!)
1020 - Star Tours (May the Force be with us)
1120 - Muppet Vision (I think he will like this)

May 12 - Epcot
We are really excited about seeing the Flower & Garden Festival
Dinner @ Rose & Crown Pub @ 1950. I am hoping we can get a good seat for him to see Illuminations without having to deal with the massive crowds.
Fastpass +
0900 - Soarin'
1000 - Mission Space
1100 - Meet Disney Pals (Need some character pictures to commemorate our trip)

May 13 - Rest day or a day to do whatever he chooses to do. I added on a day to the park tickets in case he wants to go to Epcot again.
Dinner @ Boma @ 1825

May 14 - Magic Kingdom! :D
Breakfast at Crystal Palace @ 0840. Dinner at Pecos Bill's. My must do meals every trip. :party:
Fastpass + -
0925-1025 - 7DMT (If this ride is too intense for us on the first night, I'll be dropping this reservation so others can have it.)
1025 - BTMRR (My favorite ride in all of WDW)
1130 - Splash Mountain (You're not really at WDW if you don't visit your laughing place)

May 15 - Animal Kingdom
I didn't make plans for dinner. It will be up to him to decide.
0910 - Kilimanjaro Safari (I hope the animals are active)
1030 - Festival of the Lion King (I love this show.)
1155- Kali River Rapids (get soaked and head back to the hotel for a nap)

May 16 - Time to leave :(
Breakfast at BOG @ 0840
0920 - BTMRR (one last wildest ride before we go)
1020 - HM (We need to find out which grim grinning ghost is hitchhiking home with us)
1125 - 7DMT (I kinda felt like I had to grab this in case we really loved it and wanted one last ride)

VWL Mom
04-05-2015, 08:16 AM
Glad you're on the road to recovery! It looks like you've been busy planning and have a great trip lined up. Enjoy!

faline
04-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Your plans sound wonderful!! I hope you both have a terrific time!!

deedee73
04-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Awesome trip plans. Congratulations on your recovery & prayers & pixies that it continues & same for your friend.

KylesMom
04-08-2015, 03:45 PM
It sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. And I am very happy to hear that you are regaining your health!

I wish both you and your friend a relaxing, healing and wondrous trip. Don't forget to come back and post your reports! :mickey: