PDA

View Full Version : First Time WDW-October 16-23, 2014-Day One part 2

gordonokc24
04-01-2015, 01:55 PM
:mickey:
Sometimes as a teacher it is hard to find time to write. hehehehe!! Once we arrived in Houston, Texas we had to switch terminals to make our connecting flight to Orlando!!! WE had about a 3 hour layover even though we thought it was just going to be a quick stop...somehow the airline did not let us know about the schedule change. It turned out okay because as a diabetic it allowed me to get something to eat that had a good amount of protein in it to get me through the last half of the journey. We finally, boarded the plane at 11:35a.m. which was about 20 minutes late, but the good thing was were got put in the exit row on the plane which allowed us more leg room. The flight to Orlando was without problems and so our plane actually got in a full 20 minutes early. After a quick restroom stop it was on to the monorail to the MCO main terminal to find DME. We already had our Magic Bands on and this was a great tip because it allowed us to by pass the check in desk and go right to the band check in. After verifying our reservation we were ushered to the bus line to get ready to board the bus. After waiting for about 5 minutes to be allowed on the bus we loaded on and enjoyed the beginning cartoons. Finally after sending a text to my friend our bus pulled out and we were on our way to the World of Disney!! The bus first stopped at The Caribean Resort and after about 5 minutes we were on our way to the All Star Resorts and the first one up was the All Star Sports!!! As we got off the bus, I found myself with a huge smile on my face. We entered in and went through the final check-in process. Once that was completed the amazing Cast Member gave me and my BFF our First time guest buttons and a Happy Birthday button for me since I was celebrating my 40th birthday on this trip. We then made a quick stop at the food court for our refillable mugs and filled them as we then went to find our room. I was excited because our room was in the Football themed area. The room was small, but plenty of room for the both of us. Since we were a little pressed for time I got out my costume and changed into it then quickly changed over my backpack and we headed out to the MK for our first experience with the MK and to go to MNSSHP. Love the Disney Magic and more to come about the party.:mickey::party::party::cloud9:

mommy2maddi
04-02-2015, 10:52 PM
There is no other feeling in the world quite like the first time you walk into the magic kingdom! I still remember how it felt. :cloud9: Glad you are feeling the Disney magic already on your trip :mickey:

faline
04-03-2015, 01:55 PM
You're all set for the real fun to begin!!

Paiges
04-04-2015, 12:31 AM
I love that 'can't wipe the smile off my face' feeling!:mickey: