PDA

View Full Version : Off site eating at HDDR

mustBgoofy
03-31-2015, 02:13 PM
DH has a free 2 night stay at a Hilton Parc Soleil and we will be going to HDDR one of those nights since park tickets aren't required. What is the best way for us to get to FW? I didn't even know if parking at DTD was going to be an option or if the garage was open yet.

My plan was park at DTD and take a bus to the MK and then from there, take the boat to FW. Afterwards, watch the water parade, MK fireworks from boat, and then take the bus back to DTD. Thanks for any and all help!!

BigRedDad
03-31-2015, 02:22 PM
You have a car. The best plan would be to drive to FW and park there. Saves a whole lot of time rather than bus hopping. They will give you a parking pass during your meal.

mustBgoofy
03-31-2015, 02:45 PM
Awesome! I didn't know if they would do a pass. This is our first off site visit. Thanks!

mydisneygirls
03-31-2015, 03:41 PM
You will still have to take a bus from the main parking lot to Pioneer Hall. There is no parking near HDDR itself.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-31-2015, 03:58 PM
Yes - you will park in the main lot at FW, and then take a bus to Pioneer Hall. This is quick and easy though, it really isn't worth trying to sort out any other transport option. Every bus that comes to the parking lot (the "Outpost" goes to the Pioneer Hall area the "Settlement").