PDA

View Full Version : Be our Guest Lunch ADR now available

DANAM
03-27-2015, 12:26 PM
I have been checking 3 or 4 times a day since the day ADR's opened up for lunch and have not been able to secure an ADR for lunch to Be Our Guest for our Trip May 22-June 1st. Well today I check and I have my pick of the liter. I booked 3 days. I think I am going to release my dinner ADR. So, if anyone has been checking like crazy don't give up. You may want to check today I don't know how they all appeared.

Speedy1998
03-27-2015, 12:38 PM
Two weeks ago I was able to get in as a Standby at 11 am, we walked right in. When we left they were still taking Standbys but there was a line for them, only people with ADRs were walking in.

sassafras
03-27-2015, 04:09 PM
I got a lunch reservation the first day after trying for about 3 hours. Tuesday night I got an email from Disney asking me to call. They were checking on all the reservations from the first day because some weren't showing on My Disney Experience and some were showing 4 or 5 times. They were double checking so people didn't get charged a no show fee. Luckily, mine were fine, but that's the first time I've ever been contacted about something like that.