PDA

View Full Version : Pre-trip Dining Plans. We leave in 1 month!!!

mommy2maddi
03-27-2015, 10:51 AM
Okay, so here are our dining plans. I had to squeeze two places into on day due to really wanting both and I had to take what was available. Any opinions on choices?
4/27 after check-in we will head to MK and eat at Columbia Harbor House. Never tried this one before.
4/28: ADR's at Chef Mickey at 0840. Then head to Animal Kingdom then back to MK for ADR's at Be Our Guest at 1845.
4/29: Lunch ADR's at 50's Prime Time Cafe. Like the food and love the atmosphere. Considering changing to Mama Melrose though. Thoughts???
4/30: 0900 ADR's at Ohana. First time there. My DD LOVES Stitch!!!
1645 ADR's at Coral Reef. Hoping it's not too early to eat again. This was the only opening and we really want to try Coral Reef. Perhaps I will see what is available on 5/1 as I'm not sure we will be up for another big meal that close to the time we ate breakfast.
The other remaining two days we will eat whatever we come upon. Don't like being bogged down with too many ADR's as we need some free time to just do things on a whim. :mickey:

Pirate Granny
03-28-2015, 11:17 AM
My DD favorite is Columbia House, upstairs overlooking the walkway below.

Not much time at AK,since you probably won't get there until 11:30, but love, love BoG, we prefer lunch to dinner though.

Prefer 50's to Mama Melrose, depends if you want italian vs comfort foods.

Liked O'Hana's for breakfast...was not a fan for dinner.