PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to Chef Mickey's from AOA

mommy2maddi
03-27-2015, 10:20 AM
Okay, we have breakfast ADR's for Chef Mickey at 8:40 a.m. We are staying at Art of Animation and know that we need to take a bus to either TTC or MK and then monorail to Contemporary. Which way would be the best as far as time goes? Or should we bus to MK and then walk to Contemporary? Is there a marked path from MK to Contemporary? Or maybe we should save the stress and just take a cab? Really don't want to miss these ADR's since there is no other time available our entire trip. Thanks in advance for any advice! :mickey:

sonamae80
03-27-2015, 10:40 AM
I would take the earliest bus you can get to MK and then walk over to Contemporary. We've done that numerous times and it works out great for us! There is a path that will take you right over. I would say it's about a 5-10 minute walk.

Speedy1998
03-27-2015, 12:53 PM
I would take the earliest bus you can get to MK and then walk over to Contemporary. We've done that numerous times and it works out great for us! There is a path that will take you right over. I would say it's about a 5-10 minute walk.

I agree, if you go to TTC, you have to take the resort monorail the long way around, stopping at Poly, GF and MK before you finally stop at the Contemporary.

WDWForever
03-27-2015, 06:27 PM
Ditto. Earlier is better (especially when it'll start getting crowded for those going for park opening) but it's okay if you're a few mins late. Bus to MK and easy walk over to Contemporary.

MrPeetrie
03-27-2015, 11:43 PM
Every time we have breakfast at Chef Mickey's, we call Mears Transportation. I know it costs money, but it saves some headaches and aggravation.

Janmac
03-28-2015, 08:16 PM
We usually get an 8 am ADR at Crystal Palace, on regularly opening days at MK (9 am).

We try to be at the bus stop about 6:55. We're usually at MK by 7:40.

For a Chef Mickey reservation we'd bus to MK and walk to the Contemporary. It's a pleasant short walk.

Jan

MargaretMessler
03-29-2015, 03:32 AM
Bus to MK, walk to Contemporary. Five minutes top. If there was an issue with getting an early enough bus, there are cabs available outside the main building of the resort, but it doesn't sound like with that res time you should have a problem