PDA

View Full Version : memory maker question

NY GOOFY
03-27-2015, 08:07 AM
I pre-purchased memory maker for our upcoming trip. Now what do I do? Do I need to link something to our magic bands? When I get off Splash Mountain how do I get the ride photo into my account? Confused. Any help would be appreciated.

faline
03-27-2015, 10:02 AM
From the Disney site (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/memory-maker/):

Memory Maker
Setting up and using Memory Maker is a snap. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be ready for a photo finish:

1. Link Memory Maker to your Disney account. If you purchased online, it may have been linked automatically.
2. Add people to your Family & Friends list to enable you to view and download their photos.
3. Capture unlimited photos at hundreds of Disney PhotoPass locations—and select attraction and dining locations—throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Link each photo to your Disney account with a touch of your MagicBand, Memory Maker card, park admission card or Disney PhotoPass Card.
4. View and download your photos. Once you download the first photo, you have 30 days to capture more photos. Photos remain in your account for 45 days after they are taken.

WDWForever
03-27-2015, 07:02 PM
Just used it this past Feb. I think it's worth it. Link it to your MDE account which should be linked to your magic bands. Each ride is different. One cast member said it scans automatically when you exit the ride. Other rides you just have to tap the Mickey logo below your ride picture (just like entering park). We got any photo pass opportunity we came across. Little hint, you can ask the photo pass photographer to take a magical picture. I think the best part of it all is that we got ride videos of the Mine Train ride and Tower of Terror.