PDA

View Full Version : Universal Unlimited Express Pass

steph436
03-25-2015, 07:52 PM
My family and I will be staying at HRH in May and visiting US, IOA and Wet N Wild. We have purchased the Unlimited Express Pass and have a question. Can we use the Universal Unlimited Express pass at Wet N Wild? or will we need to purchase another express pass for that park?

I have tried researching on Universal website, but it isn't clearly stated.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

MNNHFLTX
03-25-2015, 11:13 PM
Not really sure about the Express Pass for Wet 'n Wild, but wondering why you purchased the Unlimited Express Pass for Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios? When you stay at the Hard Rock Hotel (and Portofino Bay and Royal Pacific) you get the unlimited Express Pass as a perk (free of charge).

NJGIRL
03-26-2015, 11:53 AM
Not really sure about the Express Pass for Wet 'n Wild, but wondering why you purchased the Unlimited Express Pass for Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios? When you stay at the Hard Rock Hotel (and Portofino Bay and Royal Pacific) you get the unlimited Express Pass as a perk (free of charge).

Beth is correct....if you actually paid for it please call Universal's customer service and try to get your money refunded.

Pally
03-26-2015, 11:54 AM

Exactly what is said above. If you are a guest it is automatically included in your rate. That is the one of the biggest perks of staying on site at a Universal Deluxe resort.

Not sure if it is refundable because they are usually bought based on the day you pick. I have bought one in the past when not staying on site. We had to pick the day we wanted.

You will have a great time regardless.

steph436
03-26-2015, 05:59 PM
Sorry. I didn't pay extra for the Express passes. When I said I paid, I meant as part of my package at the HRH!:blush:

I am just not sure if this can be used at WnW or if I will need to pay extra.

NJGIRL
03-26-2015, 06:20 PM
That's good news! I'm pretty sure the express pass will not cover Wet n Wild.