PDA

View Full Version : Need some encouragement

Lizzie
03-23-2015, 02:49 PM
So I am finally booking my hotel with Magical Journeys for this fall. We wanted the Finding Nemo family suites but its booked up for some of our dates. So we are going to book the Lion King suites.

One of our daughters is obsessed with Nemo so we were really hoping for that. Any encouragement that rooms do open up our person is going to keep checking for us. Or any encouragement on Lion King would help. We have been trying to get the family back to DW for 7 years and I am bummed we aren't able to book the rooms we were hoping for.

mydisneygirls
03-24-2015, 10:29 AM
I've never stayed at AoA but I think once you all get there, with the excitement of just being there it may not matter to her what room you are in. Sometimes we parents stress more about it than our kids do!!! Also, keep an eye open because free dining has been offered during that time for the past few years.

Susan A
03-24-2015, 11:21 AM
You can still swim in the Nemo pool!

Cinderelley
03-24-2015, 01:25 PM
You will still have a great time no matter what room you are in!

There is plenty of Nemo stuff to see and do in Disney World. She will love it no matter what.

disney_daddy
03-25-2015, 01:36 PM
It's all very nice and if I can remember correctly Lion King is right between Nemo and the Ariel areas. But you may want to look at the Cars area because it was also very good.

Mr.K
03-31-2015, 04:25 PM
We stayed in a Lion King family suite a few years ago and my family loved it! the room was really nice with lots of fun touches all throughout.

Also, the outside of each section is incredibly designed, so you'll still get to experience the Nemo area without staying in it.

BrerGnat
03-31-2015, 06:14 PM
The whole pool and playground is Nemo themed so it won't be a total loss.

faline
03-31-2015, 07:00 PM
Sometimes, you get the best experiences in places you weren't looking. You can, of course, keep trying for your original choice but, if that doesn't happen, please go expecting you will enjoy your accommodations however they are themed.