PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I should know the answer..how do you pay with bands?

forever a child
03-23-2015, 02:40 PM
With the magic bands tied to everything including your adrs, if you bring a child and have the Disney dinning plan.....how does that work for QS and Table Service? Do they scan each of your bands including the minors?

I have only used Disney dinning once and that was before these were implemented. And I don't even remember how we did it then. I guess we gave them both cards to scan but what do you do with those bands?

I mostly trying to figure out if you are buying food for your group and they are not with you...how do use use your DDP when they are wearing their bands and not with you to have them scanned?

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-23-2015, 03:55 PM
It is much easier than you expect!

You can pay for your entire group (room) with one band.

So, for example, if you have 4 people in your room, 2 adults and 2 children, you can order 4 DDP credits (2 adults and 2 children) and have them scan just one band to take off all of the credits.

DD LOVED this, she always wanted them to scan HER band.

If your family is spread across different rooms (like when we take my Mom), then you need to scan a band from each room.

forever a child
04-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the reply! I was worried with DD possibly being in one location for work and my and my niece in another how the system might work!