PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mouse in tuxedo???

pego79
03-22-2015, 10:31 PM
Just curious if there's anywhere you can meet Mickey in his tuxedo, like he was in the judge's tent behind his house? I would prefer to do a family pic with this Mickey instead of magician Mickey. And is Sorcerer Mickey still making appearances in Hollywood Studios? :mickey:

joanna71985
03-22-2015, 10:39 PM
Just curious if there's anywhere you can meet Mickey in his tuxedo, like he was in the judge's tent behind his house? I would prefer to do a family pic with this Mickey instead of magician Mickey. And is Sorcerer Mickey still making appearances in Hollywood Studios? :mickey:

He meets in his regular outfit at Epcot.

And yes he does

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-23-2015, 09:36 AM
He meets in his regular outfit at Epcot.

The Epcot Character Spot is the place for the characters in their "classic", regular outfits! I think it is the only place to meet Mickey, Goofy and Minnie in their "normal" outfits.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
03-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Just looking at my memory maker photo of "Town Hall" Mickey, and he's dressed in a blue cape and red vest, so not the classic tuxedo Mickey. Although this Mickey does talk and his mouth will move.

pego79
03-23-2015, 10:59 PM
Thanks everyone! I really don't get why Disney is changing a lot of the characters in to different outfits. I feel, as I'm sure others do, that I'd rather get pics with them in their regular outfits as opposed to Mickey in a cape, Goofy and Minnie in beach clothes, or Donald in safari clothing! I mean, it's cute to fit a certain theme of a restaurant, but in the Magic Kingdom, I think they should be in their regular, classic outfits. Just my opinion :mickey: